INDIAN MEDICAL ASSOCIATION UA BRANCH
Indian Medical Association is the only representative, national voluntary organisation of Doctors of Modern Scientific System of Medicine, which looks after the interest of doctors as well as the well being of the community at large.
The founding fathers wayback in 1928, while struggling for liberation of the Motherland from British rule simultaneously felt the need of a national organisation of the medical profession. Before that, some members of the profession- a selected few - were members of the British Medical Association, which had opened branches in India to cater to the local needs. These stalwarts, ultimately succeeded in formation of Indian Medical Association and reached an agreement with the British Medical Association that they will have no branch in India, and got mutually affiliated, which relationship continues till today.
Indian Medical Association in the year 1946 helped in organisation of the World body, namely, World Medical Association, and thus became its founder member. As an organisation it has been, and continues to play an important role in its deliberations. It hosted the III World Conference on Medical Education under the joint auspices of W.M.A. and I.M.A. in New Delhi in 1966.
Today, I.M.A. is a well established organisation with it's Headquarters at Delhi and State / Terr. Branches in 29 States and Union Territories. It has over 2,15,000 doctors as its members through more than 1650 active local branches spread all over the country.READ MORE
- MINUTES OF MEETINGS
- FINALIZED RATE LIST OF UTTARAKHAND POLLUTION CONTROL BOARD
- IMA SCHEMES
- LATEST UPDATE ON PNDT ACT
- DOWNLOAD PRESENTATIONS
- IMA HOSPITAL BOARD OF INDIA - HBI
- PATENTED IMA LOGO
- PROPOSED FINAL DRAFT OF UTTARAKHAND HEALTH CARE ESTABLISHMENT ACT & RULES - 2018
- GAZETTED NOTIFICATION OF MINIMUM STANDARDS FOR LABORATORIES BY GOI
- ANNUAL AWARDS
- Information from MCI Regarding HIV Patients and Reporting of ART to NACO (Order of the Hon'ble Supreme Court)
- List of new Action Committee of CEA
- List of members of IMA UA Legal Cell
- THE UTTARAKHAND CLINICAL ESTABLISHMENT (REGISTRATION & REGULATION) RULES- 2015 ENGLISH
- THE UTTARAKHAND CLINICAL ESTABLISHMENT (REGISTRATION & REGULATION) RULES- 2015- HINDI
- HANDING AND TAKING OVER CHARGE
- CONSTITUTION RULES & BYE LAWS
- THE GAZETTE OF INDIA -CLE ACT,2010
- IMA ACADEMY OF MEDICAL SPECIALITIES
- NOTIFICATIONS OF TB CASES
- I.M.A. NATIONAL SOCIAL SECURITY SCHEME
- PREVENTIOAN OF VIOLENCE & DAMAGE TO PROPERTY ACT
Indian Medical Association is indulged in various activities for the service of humans. It includes our Blood bank, IMA Dispensary and old age home named as Shraddha Sattam.